...more Darlington podcast on iTunes and YouTube
Intermediate Track Review 2020
Dover iRacing and May Spreadsheet Update
What's in the fantasy NASCAR spreadsheet?
- Practice - short, long, averages, lap by lap
- John Henry Projections (My personal projections for me made by my mind, not a computer. I am not selling projections, but you can use these how you see fit)
- Mass Entry Lineup Builder
- My Notes (click here - excerpt sample)
- Historical Data
- Past Optimal Lineups
- $230 (cheaper than last year)
- That's 94 races
- If priced $4 a sheet ...$376
- If $3 a sheet ...$282
- 230/94 ...you do the math. It's pretty fair
May Package: Price $201. 5/17 - Darlington (cup)
2. 5/19 - Darlington (xfinity)
3. 5/20 - Darlington 2 (cup)
4. 5/24 - Charlotte (cup)
5. 5/25 - Charlotte (xfinity)
6. 5/26 - Charlotte (trucks)
7. 5/27 - Charlotte 2 (cup)
8. 5/30 - Bristol (xfinity)
9. 5/31 - Bristol (cup)
sign up now - and I'll throw in the DFS iRacing spreadsheet for Dover and Martinsville.
No practices, so no practice data, but I'll pull lap data from the races and include that in the sheets along with the intermediate track practice data from earlier races this season.
note: I do not want to mess around with weekly sales. I hesitate to even offer this option. To discourage you from choosing this option, the weekly price will be the full original price from early 2019.
Just send the appropriate amount of money to: