Fantasy NASCAR Spreadsheet Payment PlansRace-by-Race
- Venmo or Paypal me $5.
- Add a Note in the payment:
- Venmo or Paypal me $35.
- 5 weekends - 12 sheets
- 3/3 - Las Vegas (cup, xfinity, truck). 3/10 - Phoenix (cup, xfinity). 3/17 - Fontana (cup, xfinity). 3/24 - Martinsville (cup, truck). 3/31 - Texas (cup, xfinity, trucks).
March + Atlanta weekend
- Venmo or Paypal me $43.
- All of March and the 3 Atlanta Sheets (cup, xfinity, & trucks)
- You get nothing except for a warm feeling knowing that you helped pitch into the daycare fund. Maybe I'll send you a picture of my son watching NASCAR, so you know that this is all real. There are a lot of DFS crazies out there.
- This is just "$5 a month thank you" because you like the podcast.
- If you want to just get it over with, then email me email@example.com, and I'll throw a number at you, if you like it, then I'll set you up for the full season.
People with a balance:
- I've got record of all of your payment. If you want to roll it over into a package, then let me know.
Hey, I thought you didn't want to do commitments or packages!
That is true, but I grossly underestimated how many people were interested in the sheets. I do not want to spend all weekend adding people to the sheets. It's a lot easier to grant access once for the entire month.
Hey, I thought it was $2 not $5.
I discounted the sheets for Daytona. If you have been listening to the podcast, the plan has always been for the sheet to be $5. This is too high for some, and I understand, but let me explain:
- Less people with the sheets increases their informational value.
- More sales means more time that I have to spend manually adding people to the sheet. I sold a lot of sheets last week, awesome, but I was GLUED to my phone adding people all weekend, not awesome. Last week was a nice discount, but $2 is too cheap. We can debate that $4 is the right number, and I'll listen to your debate - firstname.lastname@example.org, but I'm not listening to a $2 debate. That's going to the spam folder!
- More time spent on the business end defeats the whole purpose of this endeavor. I just want to make a spreadsheet that helps people out, pay for some of daycare, and spend time with my family (and iRace, but that looks like it will never happen again).
Hey, I thought you were going to package the Trucks and Xfinity together.
I thought about that until I started putting the sheets together. They're worth $5 a pop. Again, I'll listen to your price pitch - email@example.com.